One student can receive from $500.00 to $1,000.00 to support buying their books to be successful in college.
In order to qualify for the D.M.H. scholarship, the following requirements must be met and submitted.
- Submit D.M.H. Scholarship Application.
- A 500 word typed essay on “Why I need support for my books”.
- The student must be in the 12th grade or in college during the current academic year of the scholarship.
- All students must be in good standing academically and also have good school attendance.
- Provide a high school or college transcript with scholarship application.
- Provide proof of economic hardship. Please supply FAFSA summary record.
- Copy of college acceptance letter for High School Seniors.
- Must reside in the United States.
The application period for the 2017 scholarship is open through March 17, 2017, at midnight, MST.
Please have the following documents available electronically in order to submit your application online.
- 500 word typed essay on “Why I need support for my books”.
- Official School Transcript
- FAFSA Summary Record
- College Acceptance Letter (For High School Students only)
- Proof of academic good standing and good school attendance
(School attendance records apply to High School Students only)